Contact Management (CRM) Webinars
Start with the basics of using Advisors Assistant, and learn how to:
- Track clients, prospects, producers, groups, mailing lists, and more!
- Search your data to look for new sales opportunities among both clients and prospects.
- Use Advisors Assistant to build client rapport.
- Target Markets with Advisors Assistant.
- Use the Calendar to schedule appointments, review dates, and follow-ups
- Print letters, envelopes, and labels using Advisors Assistant’s direct connection to Microsoft Word.
- Generate reports for client meetings.
- Log letters and phone calls with follow-ups and store the text of the letter in Advisors Assistant.
- Customize Advisors Assistant Flex Fields and other areas that will make the program work like it was written just for you.
Getting Started With Advisors Assistant – 1 hour 30 minutes
- Navigating through the Advisors Assistant ClearView Screens
- Adding Names, Addresses, & Phone Numbers
- Using FlexFields to customize Advisors Assistant
- Adding Email & Web Site Addresses
- Adding Notes & Follow-Up Dates
- Using the Advisors Assistant Calendar
How To Increase Sales With Advisors Assistant – 1 hour
- Using Markets to increase the power of Advisors Assistant for marketing purposes
- Linking names together to track referrals and centers of influence
- Designing Workflows to move prospects through the Sales Pipeline
- Searching your database for new sales opportunities with Selection Reports
- Customizing the Dashboard to increase client service
Marketing Made Easy With Advisors Assistant – 1 hour
- Easily implement marketing campaigns right from your office by utilizing the mailmerge features of Microsoft Word to send a single letter or email, or a mass mailing or broadcast email
- Setup your Advisors Assistant Database to only send one letter to a household with multiple clients
Advisors Assistant 6/7 New Features Overview – 1 hour
This webinar explores some key differences between earlier versions of Advisors Assistant and the new Advisors Assistant 6/7. It is designed for people updating from an earlier version.
View a previously recorded Webinar. This webinar references Version 6, but it all applies to Version 7 also.